Sunday 9 September 2012

Final Submission

Movie Trailer


Game Folder

Images





Marking Schedules


My scanner decided not to work when i tried to upload this on the last day, as a result i had to take a photo and load it up as a camera image.

Flowgraph

For an area that triggers an explosion
I also used the flowgraph that gets rid of the weapons, hud and writing in the corner


Strategy Statement

In revealing my letter and number combination, I wanted to display them at different scales and with different objects, entities and vegetation. I used two distinct methods of revealing my letter and number combination, which included the use of the letter A and number 3 being made out of vegetation or the lack thereof, and using the letter A and placing objects and/or entities in groups of 3. I took some images from skyview to reveal the combination whilst others could only be seen from certain angles in order to align objects to show the combination.
For my trailer I looked at the many videos from hollywood such as the blockbusters like Batman and The Avengers in order to get some ideas. I understood that they cut scenes a lot and sometimes very abruptly without necessarily using effects in some trailers. So I decided to do that. Also I used some very tension raising music which always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment